Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Master Isabelle



And if you want to know what kind of day Monday was...well here is my trash...Little Cesar's...Not such a great day I didn't feel good, had a headache, did a relaxation exercise to help get me some energy and ended up falling asleep at 4:30 pm...I woke up at 8! Yikes and put Matt in charge of dinner. It was delicious just so you know, mainly because I didn't have to cook it. (and just fyi my dietician cleared pizza that morning so I didn't have any guilt whatsoever....and yes I have lost 6 lbs...woohoo!)

8 comments:

  1. Great Job Isabelle!

    Some days you gotta do what you gotta do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elizabeth...(shaking my head)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (shaking my head along with Erin)

    ReplyDelete
  5. shake all you want doesn't bother me. I am who I am and I like myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA!!! That is funny that you totally deleted it!

    ReplyDelete