Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Feel Like A Rock Star When...

...I score awesome deals at the D.I. (door hanging baskets for my pantry...oh yeah!) ...I don't kill Ben when he was super whiny this morning, due to crawling into Isabelle's bed last night and staying up late with her talking. (I went to wake her up this morning & saw Ben crawl out of her bed...BUSTED!) ...I have all of my homework completed! ...I do my yoga in the morning ...I drive the van all by myself =) ...I go to the doctor and don't have to pay a dime (due to the fact that we have already met our massive deductible) ...Matt takes us to get dinner at Del Taco (and no, Ben didn't start proselyting) ...I have a bad dream and Matt wakes me up cause I am yelling and then proceeds to walk me to the bathroom because I have to pee but am still slightly asleep and am afraid the little Megamind alien is hiding somewhere. He also got me a drink of water...he is the greatest. (And yes, now that it is morning I am slightly embarrassed but grateful I didn't have to pee by myself) ...I get up later in the night and go to the bathroom all by myself (hehe...must have been all that water I drank!) ...I see my Orthopedic Surgeon and he is amazed at how well my shoulder is doing! (He can't believe it has only been 4 weeks and I can raise my arm above my head) ...I put in a new scentsy scent. (hides the dirty house smell =)) ...writing a post in rainbow =) * So, what makes you feel like a rock star? (I stole this post idea from Matt's cousin...she is totally a rock star and I wanted to feel like one too!)

4 comments:

  1. Seriously I love that you are blogging. You make me happy what you write. I might steal this idea too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you change the color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just highlight the text I want colored and then I click on the capital T that has a square with colors on it and it lets me choose what color I want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love YOGA!!!

    I felt like a rockstar when my Yogi was absent for whatever reason and everyone left except for my and this lady. We both went through our own sessions and at the end when I was in corpse I was so proud of myself. I didn't know I knew enough to take myself through an entire class. I was a rock star!

    ReplyDelete