
My friend Cassie cut and colored my hair. It looks amazing. I think this might be my favorite hairstyle yet!My poor hair was a bit overwhelmed yesterday. I washed it this morning (usually I just use conditioner but I used shampoo this morning...trust me that this method works for my curls and I do not have greasy stinky hair), then Cas put on this stuff that would help get rid of some f the black color I inflicted my poor hair with, then washed my hair twice to get the crap out. My hair literally felt like straw and was so tangled. It was gross....still kinda grosses me out...ugh. Then she cut my hair, put the color on and then washed my hair again. My poor hair was in shock, but I think it has forgiven me because it looks amazing this morning. I have gotten multiple compliments and Matt abso-friggin-lutely loves it. So it is now a dark, dark brownish red, with blondish caramel highlights....oh and a couple of orange feathers and a green shimmery one too...I kid you not. I think that was Matt's favorite part. I wanted something really funky and baby did I get it! I think they are cute and I can wash them and style them just like my regular hair and when I get sick of them I will just have Cassie take them out. I think Isabelle would look cute with a hot pink one..I'm just sayin'. Matt says it looks like I have been rolling in the hay, minus the hay part..just the feathers...I just shake my head at him & sigh (who would ever want to roll in the hay? I have never understood that. Wouldn't it be all scratchy and itchy and there are probably bugs and mice...ick, I just gave myself the heebie jeebies!) Sorry about the lame pictures, but I can't find my camera and so I have to use my phone & these pictures come out SO not right. My hair looks better in person...I promise!
Oh fun! Probably the thing with rolling in the hay came about because that was the best thing to sex people up in back before automobiles with back seats and heated spas and cetera. (Those all seem just as gross and uncomfortable as hay.)
ReplyDeleteAlso, nice infixing, you!
Yeah I wish your pictures were better so that I could see how it looks better. It sounds amazing though I look forward to seeing it in person in june!
ReplyDeleteBob was taking a poll on sunday to see what color my hair was going to be the next time they see me. I voted on pink. :o) He is a funny man!
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteWe have fruit heads and feather heads...
ReplyDeleteI've seen feathers everywhere! I thought they were clip-ins. This is some crazy stuff.
ReplyDelete