Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And many more...on channel four...

It's my birthday today!!!!

It's official...I have just entered the last year of my 20's. I am not too sure if I like this or not.

Here are 29 things you may or may not know about me:

1. I am an insane Harry Potter fan.

2. Root beer flavored milk is one of my favorite varieties (beats out chocolate, hands down)

3. I have a mole on my face that the Dr. wanted to remove, but I said no because I knew it would make Isabelle sad. (He had no medical reason for removing it, and Isabelle seriously cried when I went in to have it checked out.)

4. I love to tease my children. So much that they hardly ever take me seriously anymore.

5. Steak is my favorite food.

6. I have never broken a bone.

7. I quite enjoy general anesthesia

8. I have the curliest hair out of all my 8 siblings.

9. Black Forest cake is to die for.

10. I have an obsession with paint. I love painting things!

11. Belle is my favorite Disney princess.

12. I do crazy things just to get Matt to laugh and roll his eyes at me.

13. I like to eat ice cream when it rains.

14. I can tie a cherry stem in a not with my tongue.

15. I love the color orange & have since I was 11.

16. I love to sing. In fact I will make up songs on the spot, just like in a musical =) My friend Kristen Peer and I will actually sing to each other on the phone...it is pretty hilarious & fairly amazing.

17. I cried when both of my kids started school & will probably do so for the rest of their school careers.

18. I am a snuggler & I think it is funny to threaten my Mom with long snuggly hugs (she is so not a hugger...).

19. I will make myself sick by eating too much Red Vines, Watermelon, and Movie Theatre Popcorn. Never together though. I ate so many Red Vines after Ben was born that my milk smelled like licorice!

20. I could quite possibly play "Plants Vs. Zombies" for hours on end.

21. I sew a lot, but do not own a sewing machine. (I have a really nice Kristen Peer in my life who lets me borrow hers. Everybody needs a Kristen Peer in their lives.)

22. My favorite way to de-stress is to take a bath. Someday I will have a really nice one.

23. We don't have TV...we have 2 television sets, but can only watch movies on them.

24. Colin Firth is by far the hottest actor EVER. I could watch the BBC's Pride & Prejudice over, and over, and over, and over, and over, etc.

25. I snore. I inherited it from both my mother & father. Thankfully Matt is a heavy sleeper.

26. I have a really hard time going to sleep without a book to read. I will read at night until the pages start going blurry.

27. I dreamt about Cher the other night. It was weird. We were in a bathroom & she was dying her hair. And miraculously I was able to straighten mine. I typically have a strange dream EVERY night.

28. I think skulls are adorable & have some skull earrings that I were like every other day, if not more.

29.I thought rainbows were super cool when I was 15 & wanted to work at Rainbow Donuts when I turned 16 soley for the fact that they had the word Rainbow in their name.


It has been a year of many up's and down's, but thankfully the Lord has blessed me with wonderful friends and families to support me through it all. I am so grateful for you!!!! Here's to a fabulous 29th year!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to my cute room mate! I remember the first time I met YOU and how jealous I was of YOU. I think YOU are amazing and your kids are lucky to have YOU. Matt is lucky also to be married to YOU. I love your bubbly attitude and how laid back you are. YOU ARE 100% AMAZING and I feel blessed to know YOU!
    (and I am also glad you didn't get that mole removed off of your face. It's YOUR beauty mark anyway...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! You better have received my happy birthday voice mail yesterday! :o) I enjoyed reading all 29 thinhgs about you.

    ReplyDelete