Monday, July 18, 2011

Some Questions for You...

*Why is Funfetti cake so delightfully delicious? Is it the sprinkles?


*Why do I have random gray hair & I am only 29???


*Why do I think it is funny when I fart, but seriously gag when others do it?


*Why do I have to deal with "unique" guests at work? It should be mandatory for crazies to be locked up.


*Why do I want to become a teacher when there are quite a few kids out there that just annoy the living daylights out of me?


*Why do I have to take College Algebra if I am only going to be teaching addition & subtraction?


*Why is deli sliced ham so good????


*Why am I so lazy that I don't want to take a shower today?


*Why am I so excited that I am baking a Funfetti cake right as I type this? (Seriously..the sprinkles!)


*Did you know that weevils enjoy Reese's peanut butter cups?


*D0 you know how wickedly excited I was to call Matt at work to tell him about the weevils knowing he ate 2 of those peanut butter cups the night before?


*How do you crack an egg into a bowl with one hand and not get shell crackles everywhere and goop all over your hands? (For the love of humanity...Ashleigh share your secret!!!)


*Why do I ask so many questions?


2 comments:

  1. I guess you are still a kid at heart! And GROSS weevils? GROSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Totally the sprinkles.
    -Jaylynn has one and she is 4!
    -Because you are a sicko.
    -I don't know. I hate crazy people. Deal with them ALL THE TIME!!!
    -You are a glutton for punishment.
    -It's so you stay smarter than your kids when they have learned to add and subtract. At least relatively so.
    -Because it is so thin.
    -Taking a shower is the worst. I hate taking the time to do it. Because then your hair is wet too. It just takes too long.
    -Basically, the sprinkles are the best.
    -No, I did not.
    -BAHAHA!!!
    -If you had to make a million eclairs with dozens upon dozens of eggs you could do it too.
    -I don't know, why do you?

    ReplyDelete