Here is my handsome man painting. He is using his dad's paint sprayer....cut the painting time down to like nothing. We started about 11 am and were finished about 2. Meaning it was dry and ready to move into the house at 2 =)


Matt accidentally sprayed his face when he was cleaning out the sprayer. It was quite hilarious!!!!! And he was totally a good sport about it =)


Here it is all set up!
And another angle shot...
And another angle shot!
Can you tell that I am totally in love????
Well I am!!!
Funny story, that has nothing to do with the table:
So, last night we were talking to the kids about Foster care kids. We are thinking about extending our age range and maybe accepting preteens and teens. We aren't sure and are still praying super hard about it. All prayers on our behalf will be lovingly appreciated!
Anyway, we were talking about the different kinds of kids that will come into our home, and maybe eventually we will adopt. I asked the kids if it would bother them if they got a new brother or sister with a different skin color. They both said no, and then Ben's eyes lit up. He said, "That would be so awesome, cause we could play hide and seek and we wouldn't even be able to see them in the dark!!!!" Oh boy! That kid had us laughing SO hard. We are glad he is so accepting of others ;)





I AM in love with your table and chairs.
ReplyDeleteI really love that you are going to be a foster Mom.:)
I really love it too =)
ReplyDeleteI bet walking into your kitchen makes you so very happy! It looks super great in there! Great job Matt and Ems!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fresh and springing! I can see why you love it! But I'm going to give some unsolicited constructive criticism. The wood paneling needs to go! Its time Emily! It fights with the overall effect of the fabulous new colors. Cover it with white bead board, or just paint it bright yellow! That's right, mute mellow me just said paint it yellow! It would look totally awesome!
ReplyDeleteHAHA!! yes Jamie, the paneling will shortly be going. I know, I have fought a good fight, but it is time. Now I just have to find the right thing to do to it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDelete