Monday, April 9, 2012

Breana Turns 20!

 My niece Breana flew in Wednesday from California.  She is staying at our house for about a week and then I am driving her up to Rexburg to go back to school.  Well, Wednesday happened to be her birthday...she is 20!!!  Where has the time gone???  So I pick her up from the airport, never mention her birthday =)  We pick up Matt from work and then we start heading down to Provo.  She has no clue.  She thinks we are heading up to Ogden.  I was worried that she would catch on that we were definitely going the wrong way when we passed the BYU stadium, but nope...clueless!
We get to Andrew's apartment...she still has no clue we are doing anything special.  She looks around and says, "This place looks kinda sketchy."  Ha ha!!!!  Then there was Andrew!  Surprise Bre!
I thought it would be fun to hang out in Provo and take her to dinner with Andrew and Mallory.  it was fun and she was surprised.
Not the world's greatest surprise, but it made me happy!

They are dorks, and I love them...


Mallory, Breana, & Andrew....We went to Red Robin's...YUM!

Matt & Me =)

And of course Mallory texting Joshua.  Aw young love ;)

It was a good day, yummy food, and fun people to hang out with.
Happy Birthday Bre!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! I was soooo stupid. I even saw those signs that said "BYU we are" or something like that and I thought, "Oh, Ogden supports BYU. Nice." Also, Andrew, I love how the top picture was when you were dying at my fingernail. Thank you Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You are so good to your niece! Lucky lady. :) Aww... REXBURG!!! SOOO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fair having fun with my fiancee without me!!

    ReplyDelete