Saturday was a very special day for our friend Scott Moon. He was able to take out his endowments in the Logan temple. His family has been waiting a long time for this!
Friday night we went up to Logan to hang out with Scott and his family. We went swimming and just had fun, like we always do.
Of course the only picture I got of our whole adventure was of the massive pizza Matt and Scott went out and bought for our dinner. It was freaking huge! One section was BBQ chicken, another was Hawaiian, the third was pepperoni and sausage, and the last was my favorite...pepperoni & black olive.
Here is Teresa (Scott's wife), Tanner, and Adrea (2 of their 3 kids).
The Moon's stayed at their hotel and we got to stay at the Hotel Robertson! Breana & Andrew were also with us on this fun adventure. Unfortunately Matt's parents were out of town, but they graciously let us take over their house. A plus was that everyone got their own bed! Matt and I went to the temple Saturday morning and then when we were done, we grabbed the rest of our family and hit up the Pepperidge Farm Outlet, Gossner's Cheese factory, and Sonic!
It was a good day!
We are so proud of Scott and can't wait until they get approval for their sealing! It's been a long time coming, and I know they are so anxious for this wonderful event!
Love you guys!!!!

That is a HUGE pizza! Definitely looks yummy. I think I know who your friends the Moons are and that is really great news for them! Exciting day for sure!
ReplyDeleteI find it excessively ironic that you guys finally spend the weekend in Logan when all of us are out of town. Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteYou can't say that we didn't try to visit! =)
ReplyDelete