Ben LOVES to sword fight! Here he is with Grandad Robertson. They had actually just finished their fight, but were super nice to pose for me! It was very cute!
OK so the funny part is that Matt was in the bathroom during this and I was talking to Jacque. All of a sudden I get a text from Matt "Hurry, take a picture of my dad and Ben!" I didn't know he was in the bathroom and was so confused. Thankfully i caught on! But really...who texts in the bathroom???? OK, I do for that matter....now you know...and I am feeling a bit sheepish!
OK so the funny part is that Matt was in the bathroom during this and I was talking to Jacque. All of a sudden I get a text from Matt "Hurry, take a picture of my dad and Ben!" I didn't know he was in the bathroom and was so confused. Thankfully i caught on! But really...who texts in the bathroom???? OK, I do for that matter....now you know...and I am feeling a bit sheepish!
That is so fun!
ReplyDeleteI don't text in the bathroom... however. But then again- I don't even have a cell phone. ;)