Happy New Year Everyone!!!
We had a super fun night. The Peer's, Jolley's, Bee's, and of course the Robertson's all got together for the night. We hired two Young Women in our ward to watch all 9 children at the Jolley's house...who by the way have the smallest house of the bunch, but I guess that just made it all the more interesting! The adults went over to the Peer's house and played games...It was SO much fun! We relieved the babysitters at 10 pm so we could ring in the New York new years celebration with the kids.
They had poppers to pop and were screaming with excitement. Then they all ran to the door and started yelling "Happy New Year!!!!" It was so funny!
In all of the excitement I managed to snag a couple pix of the kids! You can see the boys still going to town with the poppers in the background...
This took me like a million tries to get a semi decent picture of Ben. I also happened to snag Kristen J's bum in the back which has made this picture just that much more special!
Jordan Peer & Ben wrestling. I totally don't understand boy's need for wrestling. But if there is a boy over playing with Ben, there will be wrestling involved!
Happy New Year toast with Matt! We had sparkling apple-peach cider & it was sinfully delicious.
We were going to watch the movie "Land of the Lost." We hadn't heard anything about it, but we both remember the show from growing up. So we thought that would be a fun new movie to watch while we waited for 2010. Ummm....vulgar...horribly vulgar! We watched about 15 minutes max and then shut it off. Thankfully we only paid a buck at the Red Box for it. Except now I remember we forgot to return it...and it is after nine...so let's make that 2 bucks...dang it!
Happy 2010!!!
ReplyDelete