Friday, February 25, 2011

bathroom round 2

Our bathroom is on it's way up! We started redoing the floor and are replacing the sink. It has been a long process, but so worth it!


Here is our ugly linoleum...I've seen worse, but still..it's ugly!



Here is our cracked sink, I have always been worried about it leaking, it hasn't and thankfully now it never will =)




Yup, our toilet is in the bathtub! Here is the subfloor we laid. I actually thought it looked really pretty and wished we could have kept it, but oh well. More pictures will follow....See the yellow walls, I loved them! But I needed a change in there & am deeply and madly in love with the new color! And our floor looks amazing!
Stay tuned for more pictures...

2 comments:

  1. You can't leave us hanging here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, when I saw the toilet in the bathtub I thought about that book where he eats in the bathtub and parks his car in the kitchen...etc. Well, where do you take a bath if you go to the bathroom in the bathtub?

    ReplyDelete