So I have some more posts that I haven't posted that I would like to...So here is Christmas Morning!

Everyone is most excited to see what Santa left!

So these pictures are a bit out of order, cause open our stockings before we go out to our tree...oh well! Isabelle LOVES paper dolls! And here are her new fairy ones!

Ben's New Spiderman bubble bath.

Ben loves Whoopie cushions...what boy wouldn't??? And Isabelle loves knee high socks! So stinkin fun!


Here are the tired parents. I just love my hair in the morning. I know you are all jealous!

The kids both got body pillows. Isabelle is pretending to be asleep, so silly...

Hooray for new earmuffs!

Traditional present for Matt, his own HUGE bag of peanut M&M's.

I got a new laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isabelle got her much wanted pillow pet from Matt. This was all she could talk about for months before!

As you can tell she is very happy about the pillow pet!

My new hat! Later on that day we went to Matt's parents house and had Christmas dinner with nost of his siblings. It was a lot of fun!
So I had to snicker a little when I read that Ben loves whoopie, cause you know what Whoopie is don't ya. Then I scrolled further and saw that you had put the cushion part of the word down further but it still made me snicker. That Ben, he is a crazy guy!
ReplyDeleteI laughed too! The whoopie part with the cushion way below! Oh hahahahah!
ReplyDeleteMany of my kids wanted pillow pets as well...so fun!
Oh man!!! Hahahaha!!! My posts keep getting posted so wierd!
ReplyDeleteI don't get it. Probably 'cause my mind is so chaste.
ReplyDelete