Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sigh....this is the life!

I love love love love LOVE the smell of chlorine! It just might be the best smell in the world. It makes me feel all peaceful and warm inside. Reminds me of my family & my Dad. We were all swimmers. My Dad coached us. Sigh....this is what draws me to the pool when it is 20 degrees out. Thanks goodness it is inside!
I love my family.
I love my Dad.
I love my Mom too =)

4 comments:

  1. And believe it or not, I love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chlorine is one of my favorite smells too...reminds me of the Deseret gym that I used to go to with my family. Sorry about your shoulder. I hope it is just physical therapy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to smell my kids swimming suits. Some of my friends think I am strange. I guess it is a family trait! :0)

    ReplyDelete