Monday, February 21, 2011

Sooo.....

My shoulder hurts. It now has this constant throbbing and it sorta pops in an uncomfortable, but not loud sort of way. I am anxious to get it fixed, but am scared too because I won't be able to use it for a long time. I have this urge to be crafty and do stuff around the house. Matt is being so great about it and willingly will go along with my ideas. We have a really cool project that we are working on. I can't wait to blog about it. I can just sit and stare at it and sigh with happinesss. It isn't finished yet & neither is the bathroom. But the bathroom is almost done. We just need to do a couple of touch-ups with the paint and caulk...it is most lovely. I bought a shower curtain on friday and swoon just about everytime I see it hanging up. I promise I will post pictures.
I hate my shoulder...it hurts...wahhhhh...someone call the wahhhhmbulance!
(although I do feel slightly justified in complaining...)

2 comments:

  1. I know what you are feeling sister! My should has hurt since Isabelle was a baby. Man it's a pain. I wish someday a brilliant doctor will figure out what I can do to stop the pain! Yay for your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they can figure it out too!!!! Oh it is horrible, so sorry yours is still hurting!

    ReplyDelete