Let me introduce you to the Ultrasling II. It's not so bad once you get used to it although it feels bulky, but not as bulky as I had thought. And I was told I would have to use the pillow part for four weeks but because I was doing so well I only had to wear it for a week. So nice! Another thing I thought was fun to throw away! Here is a picture I found online. It shows it better than in the picture of me wearing it.
I know, cute picture right.....ugh...wrong! But this is me post surgery. My hand all taped up from the IV, and me wearing my huge old sling. My arm that is in the sling, yeah, I couldn't feel it. It was totally numb. I could feel a little sensation in my pinky and that is it. It was kind of wierd. I have a fabulous looking face going on too. We will blame that on the drugs. So, this is me on drugs. Matt helped me put on a swimsuit top because I couldn't put a bra on and this thing tied around my neck and gave me a smidgen of support. He cut one of the straps on my cami so it could go around my shoulder and just safety pinned it there. I was feeling very attractive. Let me tell ya. The next day we went to Shopko and I found some tube top things that worked good for a bra and also a strapless bra which has been my best friend. We also got me some new garment tops that were very stretchy.
I think it is so funny that I thought I was smiling all cute! Hahaha!!
I think it is so funny that I thought I was smiling all cute! Hahaha!!
You look HOT!! Oww..Oww...
ReplyDeleteNice mug shot! Very cute.
ReplyDeleteYou did not look bad in that sling! I love the picture though and your loopy smile!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteI love when I think I'm hot stuff and then I see myself and woah! But you look cute, not woah! like I usually do. Lucky.
ReplyDeleteyou do kind of look like you were just arrested and are trying to be way cool! But we all know what drugs do to us so we are not making any more comments!
ReplyDelete