Here are a few pictures of our Easter. I was sick and ended up not going to church, but we still had a good day. We just had dinner at home and enjoyed being with our small family. We got some crazy colored rolls and the store had potatoes wrapped in colored foil. It made things a bit festive =) and the kids loved it. Hope you all had a great Easter too






Looks like a fun Easter! Love the kids clothes! CUTE CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI think the rolls are really play dough!
ReplyDeletethe colored rolls remind me when I worked at the bakery and they started dying all the donuts and rolls in honor of the Jazz who were in the playoffs. I found it rather disgusting, but people kept buying them. Festive, is the right word!
ReplyDeleteFun festive Easter Day! Isaabelle looks cute in her dress and Benny looks cute too. :o)
ReplyDelete