Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Moments

Do you ever wish you could just freeze time?

Just stay in one moment for as long as you want?

I've had this happen so many times. I wish i could just hit pause or maybe even rewind.

Benjamin lost his two front teeth this week.

Looks & talks so stinkin cute!

I wish I could pause this moment.

Just enjoy my sweet little boy in this moment and not let him get bigger.

Thankfully he still will give me lots and lots of love. He thinks it is especially cool to show me the I love you hand sign. I think it's cool too. It is moments like that when I can just feel love emanating around us.

This boy loves his mama, and this mama loves her boy.

There are times when Isabelle loves to hear about the day she was born.

I will tell her about how dark she was and just so beautiful. I tell her how soft & warm her skin was. And then I tell her about when I gave my first kiss as a mama. It was on her forehead and I can still feel it. And as I tell her, I kiss her forehead and it still feels the same.

She then smiles shyly and hugs me. And again I will feel the love encircling us and wrapping us tightly up.

This girl loves her mama, and this mama loves her girl.

These two are some of my greatest blessings in my life. I am so grateful for their presence in my life.

I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with these two special spirits.

He knew that I could teach them in ways no one else could. And he also knows that they will teach me so many things that no other will.

I will never forget the day I became a mama and how my world changed.

My cup overfloweth.

1 comment:

  1. What a special moment that you shared. It was so beautifully written.
    I always say I want to pause time, too!

    ReplyDelete