Sunday, May 15, 2011

Love on a Saturday morning

Well I wish I had pictures, but hopefully someone who took some will send some to me...hint hint =)

Yesterday was Tawnya's wedding. She is Matt's little sister & we absolutely love this girl.

First of all she is hilarious and always makes me laugh.

Second of all she loves plaid...I mean how can you not love her because of that???

And there are many more reasons, but we will stop at that...

Anyway she married Jami Havens yesterday in the Jordan River Temple. It was beautiful and I was so grateful to be there. One of my favorite moments was after the sealing Matt went up to hug her and they both were crying. It was sweet. I love it when grown men cry, and especially because they love their little sister so much and are so happy and excited for her.

Even the sealer choked up quite a bit. I loved it!

Great joy was felt by all and the bride and groom looked amazing. Probably because they couldn't stop smiling and they just emanated pure happiness.

If I ever get any pictures...hint hint...I will share them with you.

Love you Tawnya & Jami!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful Emily!

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new header pictures and your kids' picture on the side bar. SO good of all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new pictures but the brown background has to go. I cannot read black on brown very well. Maybe I am getting old people eyesight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog family photo. I will send you some pictures when Seth returns from Maymester with my camera.

    ReplyDelete