Friday, December 18, 2009

Books...

I love it that my kids love to read!!!
I thought these three looked so cute all snuggled up reading bedtime stories!
One of my favorite memories as a kid was having my mom read to us kids. She would read us chapter books and I LOVED IT! So of course that's what I do with my kids. We have read the Wizard of Oz, Pollyanna, and other great reads.
Right now we are almost done with the first Harry Potter book. It is SO much fun. And the kids really do love to just sit and listen to me read, even though they don't have pictures to look at.

3 comments:

  1. I still love to listen to mom read. I loved driving back with my from Elizabeth's and she read while I drove. It was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I liked reading aloud. I read little stories with my kids but have a hard time reading out of the looong chapter books. Maybe I just need to suck it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but your kids love to read regardless that you dont read them looong chapter books. So i wouldnt worry about it. I like to do it so I do it.
    I think I need to take a road trip with mom.

    ReplyDelete