This just goes to show just how different my kids are. This morning I asked them what they wanted for breakfast. I gave them cereal choices and Ben said without any hesitation "trix." Isabelle looked in the pantry and wanted "rice krispies." What??? What kid wants boring rice krispies when she could have sugary trix???
Yeah, that would be my kid!
The thought that ran through my head when she made her choice was "dang it, now how am I supposed to made my yummy, chocolaty rice krispie treats!"
This is just typical Isabelle though. When she was 3 I caught her picking the "yucky brown stuff" out of her chocolate chip cookies. Oh boy, she is so not her mother's daughter.
She does have a weakness though...she will make herself sick on ice cream.
Ben on the other hand will eat dirt if it has sugar sprinkled on it!
I would do that too. Mom would find little piles of chocolate chips around the kitchen. Then mom was so nice and made me my very own cookies with out the chips before adding chips for everyone else. I guess she gets it from ME!!!
ReplyDeleteAvynlea was saying the other day how sad she is that you guys don't come and visit us any more. I tried explaining that isabelle started school and it is harder but she was still very sad! Maybe you should plan a visit!
ReplyDeleteShe probably does! You and Ashleigh!!! She definitely didnt get it from me or mom...we can smell See's a mile away!
ReplyDeleteWe should come visit! That would be fun! Tell Avy that we miss her too!