Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Naughty or nice???

I am so grateful that my kids are young and they dont watch tv. Because I can help them "decide" what they want for Christmas and they also don't see endless commercials for dumb toys that cost a fortune & that they "have to have." My friends have complained about this and I am grateful that this year I don't have to deal with it!
This year the kids wrote letters to Santa and they asked for...
Isabelle: A CD player
Ben: A shark race car track & a nightlight
These things are SO doable and I am SO glad that they don't want every toy they have ever laid eyes on. I think it's cute Ben wants a nightlight. He says it is too dark in his room and that if Santa brings him one then he won't ever have to come into my room at night(which doesnt happen very often in the first place, maybe once every few months!)
Bless you children for making "Santa's" life easier this year by requesting things you REALLY want. And also being easy on the wallet =)
So have they been naughty or nice this year? Only time will tell (2 days to be exact!).

6 comments:

  1. Same here with our kids>> NO TV << they each just want 1 thing for Christmas. And personally, I think that is how is should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they also need a portable heater!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but those scare me, cause what if they blow up or catch something on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm Emily? Portable heaters are made alot safer these days. You do know that you can get them so that they won't blow up and also you can keep them away from items that will catch on fire.
    I am sure your kids are on the nice list...well except for the one, that one is pretty darn naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah the naughty one is Matt...I don't think Santa will bring him anything!
    And I am still not convinced they won't blow up or catch on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't put them in with the kids either.

    ReplyDelete