Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nature Lover

Here is Ben and his pinecone bird feeder. He's squinting cause the sun is in his eyes even though his back is to the sun...whatever makes him happy!
This is our cute little cherry tree we planted in the front yard last spring. Keep your fingers crossed and lets hope it makes it through the winter!

2 comments:

  1. I would keep my fingers crossed for you and your little tree but then I don't think I could do much cleaning or cooking or driving. Plus what if someone else needed me to cross my fingers for them? then I would have to say "sorry but my fingers are already crossed for emily and her tree" then there would be all sorts of hurt feelings and really, we don't want that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I am your sister so I think the sacrifice would be worth it. Kefford would understand right???

    ReplyDelete