Friday, December 11, 2009

Daring...but what did you expect?

So I dyed my hair...black.
I'm not sure what to think about it this morning. Last night I totally had a crush on it. Matt likes it too. I think because my hair is already crazy that I like to experiment with it.
So yeah, this morning (which is right now) I think it looks more like the pictures of Elizabeth and her girls in their black witch's wig! HAHAHA too funny!
Maybe I should just go and do it...I am REALLY lazy though...
Ok fine...I will do it and try to get a picture posted. No guarantees though!

4 comments:

  1. Post it! Post it! Post it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see! You might be the upset in our top model contest and win it all. You have to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I will try to get a picture! I REALLY want to be on top!

    ReplyDelete