Saturday, December 12, 2009

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch!

We made sugar cookies and decided to do green frosting. Well, the frosting turned out a little grinchy green so that is what we made our cookies!
Ben's has a mustache!
And yes, Isabelle did her own hair and was very proud!
She couldn't resist and took a bite of her "Mrs." Grinch while waiting for me to take her picture. We took these adorable Grinches to our good friends and they were a hit!

5 comments:

  1. I want one, too!
    Pretty cute and looks like it was a lot of fun! ;)
    You are such a good Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE sugar cookies. I am going to have to make some now thanks to you and your cuties!

    Go to settings and then to comments, scroll down and you will see "show word verification for comments?" click no and then you will be all good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and don't forget to scroll to the bottom of the page and hit save settings. also try changing your comment form placement to pop up window. I didnt realize mine was full page but I like on my friends how a little window pops up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, we are definitely making sugar cookies this year. I am so hungry for them. Great green!

    ReplyDelete