I got to go to Ben's preschool on Tuesday and help out at their Holiday Pajama Party! It was a lot of fun. They decorated sugar cookies, made Rudolph's with their hands and feet traced on construction paper & played pin-the-nose on Rudolph! I got to help trace hands and feet so I missed a lot of what Ben did.
But, I did get to see him visit with Mrs. Claus! She was so cute and the kids loved her!
But, I did get to see him visit with Mrs. Claus! She was so cute and the kids loved her!(This little nook is decorated differently every month. It is their creative play area. One month it was a carnival...SO CUTE! Miss Angie, and Miss Debbie do a fantastic job! They had to clear out some stuff to make room for all of the kids for Mrs. Claus, but trust me it was way fun!)
Here is my cute "Superman" reading with his other classmates. He loves preschool and I am so grateful that he gets to go once a week and be in a classroom setting.
Here is my cute "Superman" reading with his other classmates. He loves preschool and I am so grateful that he gets to go once a week and be in a classroom setting.
sounds like a GREAT preschool!
ReplyDelete