This is my favorite & you will most likely get a copy in your Christmas card...if I can manage to get them out! So my sister-in-law Abby took these fabulous pictures!!! I was all set for going to the train museum in our longsleeves and taking pictures and we woke up and yikes...it SNOWED! So change of plans...but I am liking this so it all worked out good. Besides it was pretty fun being out in the snow....
I love my kids!
This would have been a cute one, but what is up with Isabelle's face??? Of course she had just been bawling and behind my happy face was a really irritated mom who wanted to throw her child in the pond. Isabelle was getting cold. I told her to stop playing in the snow and her gloves wouldnt get wet, but what 6 year old listens when there is snow to be played in. Thankfully Matt is calm and patient...with both of us!BTW...I debated about posting these because now you won't be surprised when you get your cards...oh well. Maybe next year we will surprise you!

I love the first one too. Did you cut your hair again? WHatever you did to yourself you look beautiful!! Ummm your kids look cute too and I guess maybe Matt looks ok :0) OK you all look really good!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love that it snowed because they look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteyou gotta love the snow pics.
ReplyDeleteyeah? your hair looks super short. WOW!
CUTE CUTE pictures though!
LOVE the one with just the kids! Where is one of just you and Matt?
I love your pictures! Okay, now we really, really need an update for the wall!
ReplyDeleteUPDATE THE WALL!!! UPDATE THE WALL!!!
ReplyDelete