Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter Fun!

If you are a mom then you know that once winter comes you can pretty much lose your mind if you don't have fun things to do to keep the kids (& well you too) happy. This was Sharon Bee's idea of fun & it was a huge hit!
The kids brought their bikes & scooters to the church and we let them ride around!
It was SO much fun! I highly reccomend it to anyone who is stuck inside because of the snow.
Ben is super happy because he just, yes, just today, he mastered his 2 wheeler!
Go Ben! He kept wanting me to hold onto the bike while he rode & I really wanted to hear Kristen Jolley rant about the people who just bought her house. So I told him that I wasn't going to hold it anymore, and he...took...off. Wahoo!!!
I am SO proud of my little man!
(So, I just noticed I don't have a picture of Ben on his bike, only him on his scooter. So you will just have to trust me that I am telling the truth about him riding his bike.)

4 comments:

  1. smart, smart idea. I think I will do that too. Next time just tell Kristen to shout her rants then you can help your kids while still listening to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth can't do that....her church has way too much water! At least they are warm. All that snow gives me the chills....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel too bad for Elizabeth...they now have an indoor pool at their church! Hahaha I am SO funny!

    ReplyDelete