They performed at the old folks home today! Ben just takes tumbling at the studio and they don't perform but at the last minute they put together a boys hip hop routine and invited Ben to join in! It was SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! It was just Ben and 2 other boys and they were seriously hot stuff! They performed to "I'm Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas" by SmashMouth. He was a bad boy, hence the tongue sticking out and mohawk!
Isabelle danced to "Run, Run Rudolph". It was so fun watching her and she LOVED her sparkling outfit with matching feather boa hairpiece. Too Cute!
They perform next week at their recital...can't wait to see them dance again!
Great job kiddos!!!

I wish I could have been there!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I wish I could have seen it. Maybe you will get a video from the recital?
ReplyDeleteWell at least we got to see them practicing!
ReplyDelete