Monday, December 7, 2009

One Small Request...

Dear Senior Primary,
Every week I get to stand up in front of you and sing beautiful primary songs with you. Most of the time it fills me with joy and I love hearing your sweet voices, & sometimes loud & awkward ones! I love feeling the spirit and I get chills every week!
This week, I am sorry to say you were obnoxious and yes when my voice cracked that was me about to burst into tears. It was not because of your sweet voices filling me with the spirit. It was because you were obnoxious and rude and I really just wanted to run out of there and leave you naughty children.
I do love you dearly & I understand you are at an awkward age where singing just isn't as cool as it used to be. But please dear children will you sing for me? And would you also stop acting like you are too cool for it all, because frankly that isn't supposed to start until you go to Young Women's and Young Men's. And there I don't have to deal with you.
All my love,
Sister Robertson

*yeah, just had to vent for a minute. Thanks

5 comments:

  1. stinker primary kids! I am sorry they gave you a hard time. Buck up little sparrow everything will get better! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid Sr. Primary. We had to give ours a hugh lecture about being respectful just a month ago. Maybe you should too. We had the bishopric member in charge of primary come in and talk too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Erin! I am so glad that our primary is not the only one! They get so frustrating!!! I think they should have a talk about being respectful! What a fantastic idea. I will definitely pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids are kids. I am SURE you were never bad in Primary! Actually, even the worst of you Lutes kids were respectful. I'm sorry, I'm with Erin, get the bishop in there or start sending them to their parents. No one should have to put up with bad behavior in children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was NEVER bad in primary...I think...
    Yeah it was just annoying and the bishopric should definitely get involved when they are being little jerks!

    ReplyDelete