
Today I got to go to Isabelle's school and help her class make gingerbread houses! It was SO much fun! Although some of the kids had a hard time keeping their tongues from licking their knives...and yup, those slimy knives would go back in the frosting...YUCK! Thankfully I didn't see anyone at Izzy's table doing that...and if they did, well my ignorance is bliss!

Aren't we cute??? Don't you love her cheeks bulging with candy? It reminds me of Josh's hamster storing it's food.

Afterwards they played Head's Up 7 Up! I loved playing this game when i was in grade school.
Very fun! When is their break???
ReplyDeleteThere break goes from Dec 23rd to Jan 4th
ReplyDeleteWow that's short. I guess you get out of school earlier than us.
ReplyDeleteSUPER cute gingerbread house!
ReplyDeleteI got to help in Mason's kdg class today as well. I LOVE their little school parties! Isn't it SO much fun to have a kid in school now?
heads up 7-up... I remember those good old days! hee, hee!