When we got out of church on Sunday it had insanely snowed, and the white crap was still coming down! Several of the Elders (Matt included!) had to literally push people out of the parking lot because they were stuck. It was insane! When we finally made it home we discovered the snow plows had been out and our driveway was blocked by a few feet of snow. So Matt and I got to work, along with the help of our neighbor Gary. (Yes I was in my church clothes shoveling, although I did have boots on, so it was all good). We shoveled for a good long time, was able to get the van parked and yes, I am still sore today (mostly in my back...yikes).
As we were shoveling Isabelle made this adorable snowman! You can't see the face, but she rolled little snowballs for the eyes, nose & mouth. It was SO stinkin' cute!!!
As we were shoveling Isabelle made this adorable snowman! You can't see the face, but she rolled little snowballs for the eyes, nose & mouth. It was SO stinkin' cute!!!It made me realize that yes, snow is a pain to shovel, but how can I really hate it when it makes my Izzy so happy?
(And yes, the arms are a baseball bat and her umbrella...ingenious!)
I love her snowman. Sorry about all of the snow you have to deal with. Our snow got washed away yesterday from the rain..i really miss the sun!
ReplyDeleteSo sunny today! I was hot in my sweater but loved wearing my flip flops. Maybe shorts tomorrow! :D
ReplyDeleteHahaha...you are a stinker Erin! Just keep enjoying that hot weather for me!
ReplyDeleteI think I need to turn on my AC now!
ReplyDeleteGo ahead...see if I care...
ReplyDeleteAnd....you exercised!!!! Go Emily!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was sore for DAYS!!!
ReplyDelete