Monday, December 28, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas was so fun this year! The kids didn't get up until 7:30! Bless them!!! They must have known that mommy and daddy needed their sleep. We opened stockings in our room and then went out to see what Santa brought us.Ben was SO excited to get his night light! This thing is bright too...it practically lights up the whole basement!

He also got his shark race car track...he must have been REALLy good this year.

Wow...umm...yeah....this is the wicked witch that wakes up every morning in our house. Isn't she just adorable? We would get rid of her, but she does the cooking, cleaning, laundry, nose wiping, etc. She got a pretty green scarf and skull candy ear buds! YAY!

Isabelle was a good girl too and got her Hello Kitty CD player. She is like a teenager and loves to blast it....what was Santa thinking???

I know, I know, I know...the hair totally makes this picture! Matt was a VERY good boy this year and got his new computer monitor. I love it too...

Sorry this is sideways, but I am too lazy to fix it. Aunt Elizabeth had Ben's name this year and made him this awesome Jedi Knight cloak! HE LOVES IT!!!!

Isabelle got Ariel from Mommy...I had her name this year and she thought all along I had her cousin Camryn's name. It was a very fun surprise for her.

The wicked witch with the super cute purse Ben bought her!

Ben & Matt...they look so adorable. Matt got him the sunglasses!
We went to Matt's parents house in Logan in the early afternoon and had Christmas dinner. It was fun to be with all of the siblings and cousins!

And that is our Christmas. We missed all of the family we couldn't see, but know that we will see you soon...someway or another! Love ya!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! We missed you too down here. We'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun! Jealous (a tiny bit) because I would love my own little family! Wish you were closer!

    ReplyDelete